MTHFR Group Total B Capsules contains the activated forms of B Vitamins which your body can readily absorb and use. Other forms of B Vitamins need to be converted into an active form before the body can use them. MTHFR Group Total B Capsules contains the methylated forms of both folate and B12 to help support methylation-dependent body processes.
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules May Assist With
- May support and assist methylation reactions.
- Contains nutrients that support the health and function of the nervous system.
- May help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Beneficial during times of physical and mental stress
- For the production of energy
- B vitamins cannot be stored in the body so need to be taken regularly to support general wellbeing
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules Ingredients per Capsule
|Equiv.Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)
|Equiv. Thiamine 9Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (tiboflavin 5-phosphate)
|Equiv. Levomefolic acid (L-5-MTHR)
|Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl B12)
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules Excipients: Capsule shell (Hypromellose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules Free From soy, corn, egg, GMO, diary, fish, shellfish or nuts.
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MTHFR Group Total B Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MTHFR Group Total B Capsules please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in MTHFR Group Total B Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MTHFR Group Total B Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.