NatroVital GabRelax Herbal Blend
NatroVital GabRelax is a 100% Alcohol-Free pleasant-tasting blend of herbs traditionally used to help calm the nervous system, sedate the body and alleviate feelings of being overwhelmed and unable to cope.
The beauty of herbs is that they help to repair and regenerate bodily functions, thus assisting in restoring health.
NatroVital GabRelax May Assist With
- Muscle Relaxation
- Nighttime Waking
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Neuralgia Pain
- Damaged GABA Receptors
- Enhance GABA Uptake
- Poor Circulation
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Racing Mind
- Mood Disorders
- Muscle Cramps
The active ingredients in NatroVital GabRelax, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital GabRelax. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital GabRelax Ingredients per 5ml
2500mg Proprietary Blend
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba)
- Hops (Humulus lupulus)
- Kava (Piper methysticum)
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)
- St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
NatroVital GabRelax Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water - Free from Chlorine and Fluoride.
NatroVital GabRelax is 100% Alcohol-Free.
NatroVital GabRelax is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
NatroVital GabRelax Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use NatroVital GabRelax Herbal Tonic if known allergies to ingredients.
- Caution using NatroVital GabRelax while taking Talinodol as Ginkgo biloba may over time increase blood levels of Talinodol.
- Caution using NatroVital GabRelax with CNS Depressants. Combining kava with CNS depressants can have additive sedative effects. Kava also has CNS depressant effects and concomitant use of kava with other CNS depressants can increase the risk of drowsiness and motor reflex depression.
- Caution using NatroVital GabRelax with Alprazolam, Contraceptive drugs, Cyclososporine, Digoxin, Docetaxel, Imatinib, Irinotecan, Mephenytoin, Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTI's), Omeprazole, Oxycodone, P-Glycoprotein Sustrates, Phenobarbital, Phenprocoumon, Phenyton, Protease Inhibitors, Rivaroxaban, Tacrolimus and Warfarin as St. John's Wort increases the clearance and decreases the effects of the drugs.
My wife has RBD (REM Sleep Behavior Disorder) a serious sleep disorder that causes you to act out dreams often violently Such events are highly disruptive preventing normal sleep leading to chronic sleep deprivation & long term prospects are far worse odds of developing Parkinson's within 10yrs is 50% or higher standard treatment for RBD is a powerful drug Klonopin clonazepam an anticonvulsant used to control epileptic seizures & is prescribed for life Long term side effects are not good I chose to avoid this by trying to find a natural approach I looked for deficiencies that might negatively affecting her REM sleep Since magnesium deficiency affects 80% of people & is related to sleep disorders I supplemented with magnesium episodes were reduced in frequency & intensity but something else was needed Serotonin boosted the natural production of melatonin so 5-HTP was the answer it made things better but something was still missing GABA deficiency I wanted to naturally boost GABA, but could only find synthetic forms which don’t increase GABA levels in the brain Only natural GABA works reliably I am happy to say that B-Calm & GabRelax have totally restored my wife's GABA levels & her RBD is all but gone GABA was the missing link to help bring my wife's RBD under control without using powerful drugs my wife was an 8 on a scale of 1-10 Her RBD episodes were frequently physically violent & often dramatic She is now down to a 1, B-Calm/GabRelax made all the difference in the end