NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine contains Cumerone® and glucosamine to help with the lubrication of joints as well as assisting with joint mobility.
Glucosamine is a natural substance found in the fluid that surrounds your joints and it is involved in the creation of tendons, ligaments and cartilage and apart of the building blocks of collagen synovial fluid within the joints. There may be times in life where you may require more of the nutrient to help support your joints.
NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine May Assist With
- Contains glucosamine to help support joint mobility
- Contains Cumerone®, a specialised extract of curcumin from turmeric to help reduce inflammation
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine Ingredients per Tablet
|Glucosamine sulfate (potassium chloride)
|Equiv. Potassium chloride
NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine is Free from: Dairy, Nuts, Gluten, Soy and Egg.
NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine contains Glucosamine which is derived from crustacean.
- NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine contains 312.05mg of potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with NC By Nutrition Care Nalcosamine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.