Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from bacteria found in silkworms.
Serrapeptase has been used for many years in Japan and Europe for reducing inflammation and pain due to surgery, trauma, and other inflammatory conditions. Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme, which breaks down proteins into smaller components called amino acids.
NutriDoc Serrapeptase May Assist With
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce Pain
- Prevent Infections
- Dissolve Blood Clots
- Assists with Chronic Respiratory Diseases
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in NutriDoc Serrapeptase, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with NutriDoc Serrapeptase and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
NutriDoc Serrapeptase Ingredients per capsule
NutriDoc Serrapeptase Excipients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, DR Caps and vegetable magnesium stearate.
NutriDoc Serrapeptase contains milk, this product is manufactured in a facility that may also process soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for NutriDoc Serrapeptase
- Do not use NutriDoc Serrapeptase if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with NutriDoc Serrapeptase please contact your health care professional
- Do not use NutriDoc Serrapeptase if you are taking blood platelet inhibitors such as Ticlid, Plavix or Coumadin.
- Do not take NutriDoc Serrapeptase if you are pregnant or lactating.
- NutriDoc Serrapeptase should not be taken by persons under 18 years of age.