Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift Tablets
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains a standardised, clinically tested extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil), shown to significantly benefit the management of mild anxiety and stress symptoms such as sleep disturbance, cognitive impairment and fatigue.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift May Assist With
- Mild anxiety and nervousness
- Worry and nervous tension
- Forgetfulness and fatigue
- Irritability and restlessness
- Nervous dyspepsia and indigestion
- Insomnia and sleep disturbance
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift Ingredients per Tablets
Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant 3g equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-1) 330mcg Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root 1.25g Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark 1g Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom 500mg Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root 400mg Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel 350mg Contains honokiol & magnolol
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.