Oriental Botanicals Femaren Capsules
Oriental Botanicals Femaren contains Black Cohosh plus herbs used to ease menopausal symptoms in traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine. Helps manage physical & emotional menopause symptoms.
Oriental Botanicals Femaren is a synergistic blend of Chinese, Western and Ayurvedic herbs specially formulated to relieve the symptoms of menopause.
In clinical research, Black Cohosh has been shown to relieve a wide variety of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, excessive perspiration, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, muscle and joint pain, vaginal dryness and sexual disinterest. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), hot flushes, mood disturbances, poor sleep and other menopausal symptoms are commonly attributed to an imbalance in Yin (female energy) and Yang (male energy).
Oriental Botanicals Femaren May Assist With
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Disturbed sleep
- Nervous tension and irritability
- Reduced sexual interest
- Vaginal dryness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Menstrual irregularity
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Femaren Ingredients per Capsule
Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Anemarrhena) root & rhizome 850mg Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 850mg Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb 650mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 500mg Curculigo orchioides (Curculigo orchioides) root 500mg Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) rhizome 400mg equiv. to triterpene glycosides calc. as 27-desoxyactein 2.5mg Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit 250mg
Oriental Botanicals Femaren contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Femaren - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Femaren if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Femaren please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Femaren, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Femaren and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.