Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel Tablets
Oriental Botanicals® Hair Skin Nails Excel provides nutritional support for healthy hair, nails and skin with a range of vitamins and minerals, including biotin to decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate.
Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel May Assist With
- Nutrients to support the health of the hair, skin and nails
- Biotin to help reduce hair loss when dietary intake of it is insufficient
- Zinc to help keep the hair and nails strong
- Silica and vitamin C to support collagen formation
- Antioxidant nutrients to decrease the formation of free radicals in the body
- Dong quai, which improves the health of the hair and nails by acting as a blood tonic, based on its traditional use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Dong quai is also traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves skin health by relieving dryness in TCM
- B-group vitamins, selenium, iodine and more – a total of 15 nutritionals!
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel Ingredients per tablet
Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv. 2.25g Dunaliella salina cells 33.33mg, fresh equiv 62.49mg equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene 2.5mg Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia) 75mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 125mg Calcium pantothenate 109.18mg equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100mg equiv. calcium 9.17mg Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 15mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 30.39mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 25mg Inositol 50mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.33mg equiv. vitamin E 50IU Lycopene 2.5mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate) 2.5mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 micrograms
Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.