Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone Tablets
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone supports healthy kidney function, to address symptoms such as fatigue and exhaustion, reduced sexual vitality and potency, menopausal and andropausal overheating, knee and leg weakness, lower backache, menstrual irregularity, night sweats, mild dizziness, tinnitus, irritability, insomnia, and poor eyesight.
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone™ is a kidney tonic that promotes healthy fluid metabolism, relieves fluid retention and reduces urinary frequency. Supports healthy prostate and bladder function.
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone May Assist With
- New improved formula
- Includes rehmannia, horny goat weed and goji berry, traditionally used as kidney tonics and to regulate bodily fluid in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- In TCM, rehmannia is traditionally used to strengthen Jing (a form of life force energy that’s stored in the kidneys), plus as a liver tonic and as a blood tonic that relieves sleeplessness and irregular periods
- Goji berries are traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic that relieves fatigue and feelings of weariness, and are regarded as having balancing effects on Yin and Yang
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic that promotes a healthy libido, strengthens the bones, and eases mild joint pain
- Also contains poria, alisma, Cornelian cherry and Chinese yam
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone Ingredients per Capsule
Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 214.29mg, dry equiv. 1.5g Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry equiv. 1g Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 33.33mg, dry equiv. 500mg Cornelian Cherry (Cornus officinalis) fruit 80mg, dry equiv. 400mg Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) root and rhizome 80mg, dry equiv. 400mg Alisma (Alisma orientale) rhizome 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.