Oriental Botanicals Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter is a delicious-tasting formula, suitable for children aged 2 years and up.
Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support children’s immune systems and consequently help them fight illness.
Echinacea also relieves runny nose and unblocks the nasal passages during common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine.
Elderflower is traditionally used to calm children’s sore throats and ease mild fevers associated with common cold and flu in Western herbal medicine, where it’s often taken in combination with echinacea.
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), common colds and flu are typically regarded as being due to excess wind that has entered the body from outside (a symptom-pattern referred to as external wind), often accompanied by external heat, which is traditionally considered responsible for the mild fever associated with the onset of colds in TCM.
Honeysuckle and forsythia are traditionally used to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as mild fever and sore throat when associated with wind-heat symptom patterns in TCM, and forsythia is also traditionally used to relieve chills.
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter May Assist With
- Great-tasting, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy to give to your child
- Contains no added sugar (sweetened with stevia)
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and older
- Includes echinacea, which is traditionally used to help children’s immune systems to fight illness in Western herbal medicine
- Echinacea is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease children’s common cold and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion and runny nose
- Also contains elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderberry and the Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia
Product Size: 100ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter Ingredients per 2.5ml
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 22.55 mg, dry equiv.
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root & rhizome 14.35mg, dry equiv.
|Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 33.85mg, dry equiv.
|Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 56.4mg, dry equiv.
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 34mg, fresh equiv.
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, pear and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and potassium sorbate.
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cold and Flu Fighter and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.