Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel contains a highly bioavailable form of magnesium to support healthy muscle function and cellular energy production and to restore the body’s electrolytes after exercise.
Magnesium is involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in the human body. These processes include supporting muscle function, cardiovascular health, sugar metabolism, and energy production.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel May Assist With
- Combines four sources of magnesium that are more readily absorbed and available to the body than magnesium from some other sources (such as magnesium oxide): magnesium glycinate, magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate and magnesium amino acid chelate
- Maintains normal muscle contraction, relaxation and neuromuscular function
- Helps restore body electrolyte balance, particularly magnesium depletion caused by sweating
- Supports physical stamina and exercise performance
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy bones
- Supports healthy sugar metabolism
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension, including irritability, mood changes and breast pain
- Reduces muscle cramps, tired muscles and mild spasms
- Reduces restlessness
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Supports heart health
- Maintains physical performance
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Ingredients per Capsule
Magnesium glycinate 491mg Magnesium citrate (Magnesium citrate) 389mg equiv. to magnesium 60mg Magnesium amino acid chelate 300mg equiv. to magnesium 60mg Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate (Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate) 150mg equiv. to magnesium 10mg Total magnesium 200mg
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel contains no added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.