Oriental Botanicals SinuClear Capsules
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear is based on the herbal formula Cang Er Zi San, which has been used to help relieve mild sinusitis symptoms for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear May Assist With
- Relieve a stuffy nose, sinus headaches and mucous membrane inflammation, based on the traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose, based on the traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Ease sinus pain, based on the traditional use of white angelica in TCM, which is also traditionally regarded as being able to open up the nose and sinuses to clear congestion
- Relieve sinus headache and clear the eyes and head, based on the traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system and have anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties, based on the traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear Ingredients per Capsule
Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata>) herb 1.5g (1500mg) White Angelica (Angelica dahurica) root 1g (1000mg) Magnolia flower (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud 750mg Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) fruit 750mg Asian wild mint (Mentha haplocalyx) leaf 325mg
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals SinuClear if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals SinuClear please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals SinuClear, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals SinuClear and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.