Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel 30 Tablets
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel is a highly bioavailable zinc glycinate for maintaining healthy immune system, skin, reproductive, eye and brain function health.
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel contains zinc glycinate for superior absorption compared to some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate). It also provides 1000mg vitamin C per tablet. Together, zinc and vitamin C help to maintain immune system health and act as antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel May Assist With
- Features a readily absorbed and bioavailable form of zinc - zinc glycinate
- Also contains 1000mg vitamin C per tablet
- Zinc and vitamin C maintain immune system health and provide antioxidant support
- Zinc maintains reproductive system health and helps support healthy prostate function
- Zinc also helps provide support for healthy blood sugar, eyesight, and brain and mental function
- Zinc helps keep the hair and nails strong and in good condition
Product Size: 30 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel Ingredients per Capsule
Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 50mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate) 562.3mg equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8mg equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 50mg
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel contains no added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.