Orthoplex Collagen Pro Capsules
Orthoplex Collagen Pro provides amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals for the formation of collagen and connective tissue, and to support wound healing. A powerful formulation of Lysine, Proline and Glycine, plus Zinc, Copper and Vitamin C, to supply essential building blocks and cofactors for the synthesis of healthy collagen.
Orthoplex Collagen Pro May Assist With
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- For the symptomatic relief of cold sores.
- Supports healthy collagen production.
- Contains zinc, which may help to support the wound healing process.
- May help to support connective tissue formation.
- Zinc is involved in DNA synthesis, cell division and protein synthesis.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Collagen Pro, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Collagen Pro and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Collagen Pro Ingredients per Capsule
Glycine 100.0mg Lysine hydrochloride 250.0mg Rutin 50.0mg Zinc amino acid chelate 10.0mg equiv. Zinc 2.0mg Copper gluconate 1.0mg equiv. Copper 140.0mcg Calcium Ascorbate 50.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 41.0mg Proline 100.0mg
Orthoplex Collagen Pro Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose -microcrystalline, magnesium oxide - heavy, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule.
Orthoplex Collagen Pro - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Collagen Pro if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Collagen Pro please contact your health care professional.