Orthoplex Multiflora Capsules
Orthoplex Multiflora is a multi-strain, multi-species probiotic formula providing a multitude of therapeutic benefits to support gastrointestinal and general immune system health. Now even more complete with the addition of the probiotic strains Lactobacillus salivarius and Bifidobacterium infantis.
Curious about how we ship probiotics? Click here to find out more.
Orthoplex Multiflora May Assist With
- Relief of the symptoms of allergies
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea
- May assist in the management of allergies
- May help to support gastrointestinal health
- May help to reduce side effects of antibiotic use
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Multiflora Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Multiflora Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Multiflora Ingredients per Capsule
Total 25 billion organisms Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 5.0 billion organisms Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 5.0 billion organisms Lactobacillus casei Lc-11 500.0 million organisms Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-G201 400.0 million organisms Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 5.0 billion organisms Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33 400.0 million organisms Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 3.0 billion organisms Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03 2.0 billion organisms Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05 3.0 billion organisms Streptococcus thermophilus St-21 500.0 million organisms Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp
100.0 million organisms Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-176 100.0 million organisms
Orthoplex Multiflora Excipients:
Ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Multiflora - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Multiflora Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Multiflora does not contain any wheat, gluten, eggs, yeast and artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners.
- Please note it is safe for Orthoplex Multiflora to be shipped without refrigeration or the use of icepacks. It has been shown in stability testing of Orthoplex Multiflora that the quantity of organisms is well above the stated levels after 11 days at a temperature of up to 30ºC. Orthoplex Multiflora maintains efficacy and potency in transit whilst travelling on business trips or holidays without refrigeration for this time period. Of course, for the greatest benefit, we recommend you store Orthoplex Multiflora in your refrigerator at all other times.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Multiflora please contact your health care professional.
Fast and speedy delivery of my probiotics.