Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine Powder
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the stable, acetylated form of the amino acid cysteine.
It is a low excipient, ultra-fine and easy dissolving powder and is manufactured to the strictest standards governed by current Australian Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and British Pharmacopoeia verification.
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine May Assist With
- Oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Glutathione production
- Increased levels of antioxidants
- Liver support and detoxification
- Addictions and addictive tendencies
- Kidney support and detoxification
The active ingredients in Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine Ingredients per 1gNatural Berry Flavour
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine Excipients:
Natural Berry Flavour, Thaumatin and Beetroot
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine please contact your health care professional.
Great turnaround time and easy to purchase!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT