Orthoplex Zymin Liquid
Orthoplex Zymin is a unique, liquid Zinc formula designed to help support immune and respiratory function.
Orthoplex Zymin provides 11.4mg of Zinc per mL plus cofactor vitamins and minerals.
Orthoplex Zymin May Assist With
- For vitamin supplementation.
- For mineral supplementation.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions).
- Contains zinc which may help to support the wound healing process.
- May help to maintain healthy upper respiratory tract and immune function.
- May help reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds.
- Relief of the symptoms of colds.
- Nutritional formula.
- Numerous enzymes are known to require zinc for their activities.
- Zinc is required for DNA synthesis, cell division and protein synthesis.
- Contains co-factors which are involved in many enzymatic reactions.
- Can be useful for zinc deficiencies.
- May help maintain appetite.
Product Size: 200ml
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Zymin, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Zymin and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Zymin Ingredients per 1ml
Manganese chloride 360.0mcg equiv. Manganese 100.0mcg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 4.0mg equiv. Pyridoxine 3.0mg Magnesium chloride 133.0mg equiv. Magnesium 16.0mg Zinc sulfate 50.0mg equiv. Zinc 11.4mg
Orthoplex Zymin Excipients:
Glycerol, potassium sorbate, water - purified.
Orthoplex Zymin - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Zymin if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.