PAW MediDerm Shampoo
PAW MediDerm is gentler, faster, safer and effective way to treat skin infections with the new veterinary active, Piroctone Olamine.
PAW MediDerm® Gentle Medicated Shampoo is an effective low-irritant, antibacterial and antifungal shampoo that is gentle on the skin. Combining, Piroctone Olamine, a veterinary active, with pawDerm® sulphate free technology.
PAW MediDerm May Assist With
- Effectively treats pyoderma and seborrhoea, and pruritus associated with these conditions.
- Controls Staphylococcus intermedius and Malassezia pachydermatis
- Preserves skin barrier function
- Removes scaly skin and grease
- Manages recurrent skin infections.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo contains the veterinary active ingredient Piroctone Olamine and pawDerm® sulphate free cleansers for a low-irritant shampoo that is gentle on a pet’s skin.
- Piroctone Olamine is not scheduled and does not require irritancy safety directions for human skin, or the use of gloves and goggles for the user.
- Only a 5 minute contact time required; allowing for a faster, more convenient dog washing time and improved treatment compliance.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo is a low-irritant shampoo that uses pawDerm® sulphate free technology to minimise the impact on skin barrier function.
- This makes PAW MediDerm Shampoo ideal for long term management of recurrent skin infections.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo is clinically proven to effectively treat superficial dermatitis, pyoderma and seborrhoea, control Staphylococcus intermedius and Malassezia pachydermatis, and remove scaly skin and grease.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
PAW MediDerm Dosage:
This is a Nutrient-Rich Formulation which includes moisturising ingredients for improved performance. The formula has a creamy colour & light texture and is designed to nurture & moisturise the coat & skin
- 200 ml easy-squeeze tube
- 500 ml easy pour, clip top pack
PAW MediDerm Ingredients:
PAW MediDerm Shampoo combines Piroctone olamine, a new veterinary antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, with pawDerm surfactant cleansing technology, glycerin (vegetable), sodium phosphate, glyceryl laurate and aqua (purified Australian water).
PAW MediDerm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if your animal has allergies to any of the ingredients.
- PAW MediDerm is for Animal Consumption Only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with PAW MediDerm please contact your vet.
The active ingredients in PAW MediDerm, when professionally prescribed, may assist animals suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with PAW MediDerm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.