PAW Senior Vitality is a tasty powder containing a blend of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support brain, eye and immune health in senior dogs.
PAW Senior Vitality is ideal for senior dogs, or dogs entering their senior years that require additional support to maintain eye, brain and immune health.
PAW Senior Vitality May Assist With
- Specially formulated for senior dogs
- Contains key antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients such as DHA, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, L-Carnitine and Selenium to help support brain, eye and immune health
- Suitable for use in conjunction with other treatments senior dogs may be taking, e.g. medications, joint supplements or prescription diets. If in doubt, consult your vet.
Product Size: 200g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
PAW Senior Vitality Dosage:
To help maintain your pet’s eye, brain and immune health, feed daily as follows: A heaped scoop (approx 3.3 g). Sprinkle or mix recommended dosage in food.
- 0-4 kg: ½ scoop
- 5-14 kg: 1 scoop
- 15-29 kg: 2 scoops
- 30-44 kg: 3 scoops
PAW Senior Vitality Ingredients:
Omega-3 (DHA), L-carnitine, vitamin C, lutein, zinc, vitamin E, iron, folic acid, Thiamine B1, Niacin B3, vitamin K3, Pantothenic acid B5, Pyridoxine B6, calcium iodate (iodine), copper, Riboflavin B2, vitamin A, selenium, Cyanocobalamin B12, biotin and manganese. Roast chicken flavour, yeast, antioxidants, binders, stabilizers and anti-caking agents, salt.
PAW Senior Vitality - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use PAW Senior Vitality if your animal has allergies to any of the ingredients.
- PAW Senior Vitality is for Animal Consumption Only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with PAW Senior Vitality please contact your vet.
The active ingredients in PAW Senior Vitality, when professionally prescribed, may assist animals suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with PAW Senior Vitality and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.