BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid
ArmaForce Cough Relief contains elecampane for the symptomatic relief of persistent mild bronchial cough, and echinacea, which may help ease mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold when taken at the first sign of infection.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief May Assist With
- Thyme is an expectorant, antitussive and antispasmodic.
- Contains ivy leaf as an expectorant in cases of productive cough.
- Elecampane is used as an expectorant for persistent mild bronchial coughs.
- Marshmallow is a demulcent which relieves irritation of a dry cough.
- Echinacea to help relieve cold symptoms.
- Zinc gluconate for healthy immune function.
Product Size: 200ml Oral Liquid
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Ingredients per 5ml
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 100mg Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf 22.8mg Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 300mg Inula helenium (elecampane) root 150mg Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf 100mg Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf 100mg Zinc gluconate 3.8mg equiv. zinc 0.5mg
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief
- Do not use BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief in contraindicated with immune suppression medication.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid please contact your health care professional
Been using for 2 years..awesome product.