Please Note: The Vitality and Wellness Centre does not offer refunds for a change of mind and therefore does not offer refunds once a product has been ordered and paid for. As stated below, under certain circumstances where the Vitality and Wellness Centre agree to offer a refund, a 25% cancellation fee will apply to cover bank transaction fees, restocking and administration costs.
Refunds cannot be given on"downloadable products" once they have been purchased. Additionally, we are unable to offer returns or replacements for items once they have been shipped.
A full refund will be provided including shipping costs for any goods supplied with a major fault or defect.
If you selected shipping with insurance cover for your order at the time of purchase then you will be able to claim the loss or damage of your parcel. If the parcel is lost or damaged you will need to contact us, provide photos of the damaged items and keep the damaged item until the insurance provider has approved the claim. If the item is disposed of before he claim is approved this may jeopardise the claim. While your claim is being processed we will organise to resend your damaged or lost items.
If shipping was selected without insurance cover the Vitality and Wellness Centre will be unable to refund or resend your parcel, unless the order is purchased again.
If an item is damaged in transit, we will, once the claim is approved by The Vitality and Wellness Centre, send a replacement product. We may ask for proof of damage (photo’s etc) to substantiate the claim.
If a product is returned to The Vitality and Wellness Centre due to;
- an incorrect address, or
- failure by the customer to contact the courier for delivery or pick up from the post office,
we will contact you to organise re-shipping (additional shipping fees will apply plus an additional fee to reimburse return postage charged).
In the event that The Vitality and Wellness Centre agrees to provide a refund in specific cases;
- All refunds shall be for merchandise only, less the initial shipping cost and/or return shipping fees if the parcel has been shipped or returned to us.
- If The Vitality and Wellness Centre agrees to a refund over a store credit a 20% fee for merchant transaction charges and administration fee will apply. These fees are non-refundable.
- All refunds shall be issued as a store credit.
- Store Credits have a 3 month expiry date from the date of issue.
Probiotic Product Orders
No refunds shall apply for any probiotic product order returned to us due to;
- an incorrect address,
- or failure by the customer to contact the courier for delivery or pick up from the post office.
Probiotics are a refrigerated product and can only remain viable in temperatures up to 30 degrees for up to 14 days, after which they start to lose their potency. As such, all probiotics returned to us will be destroyed and no refund will be provided.
In the event that we are unable to provide the product you have purchased we will contact you as soon as possible. This can be due to unforeseen circumstances in regards to stock availability with our suppliers. Should this occur, we will endeavour to either;
- Replace the item with an alternative brand for the same product of equal quality
- Reimburse you for your payment of the affected item(s)
- Place the item on back order, if you are happy to wait for stock to become available again.
Violation of Country’s Import Laws (International Orders)
If a package is returned to The Vitality and Wellness Centre due to violation of a country's laws or import regulations, the customer will be responsible for any and all fees billed to The Vitality and Wellness Centre as a result.
A refund will be issued for merchandise only, upon receipt of the returned package, less return shipping costs, fees and a 20% restocking fee.
If an order is seized and destroyed by customs due to regulatory issues, the customer will not receive credit for the merchandise or shipping costs.
Additional Notes on Returned Packages (International Orders)
If an order is rejected by customs or is unable to be delivered, and the cost to return the goods is greater than the value of the goods;
- The Vitality and Wellness Centre will instruct the carrier to abandon the package.
- A refund will not be provided to the customer for the merchandise or shipping cost.
If an order is rejected by customs, because the customer is unwilling to pay the duties or taxes;
- The Vitality and Wellness Centre will only accept the rejected order if the value of the package is more than the cost of shipping back to us. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- If the cost to return the items exceeds the cost of goods, then The Vitality and Wellness Centre will instruct the agents to destroy the package and no refund will be provided to the customer. Note: The customer may still be liable to pay the customs duties and taxes.
- If we do accept the return of the goods, the refund will be the total value of the order, less the original shipping fees, minus the cost to ship the goods back to us (which in some cases is quite a hefty fee).
- All refunds shall be issued as a store credit.
- All store credits are issued with a 6 month expiry from the date of issue.
We request that you contact your customs office and ask about import regulations and restrictions before placing your order. It is important for you to become familiar with the Customs Policies for your specific country before ordering.
Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing your countries regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery delays, or even returns.
Please check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order from The Vitality and Wellness Centre, and if any additional licenses or permits are required.
Please make sure your phone number, shipping and email address is correct. Your phone number or email address may be used by the courier company, to contact you, in case there is a problem with your delivery.
The Vitality and Wellness Centre is not responsible for the entering of any incorrect information on your order. As such The Vitality and Wellness Centre will not be responsible for your parcel if it is incorrectly delivered due to the wrong information provided.
Please Note: Once a parcel has been shipped, we are unable to cancel the order, or change a phone number, delivery or email address.