Anxiety and Depression Digital Video Series
'A Spiritual and Naturopathic Discussion'
Greg Newson - Clinical Nutritionist, Naturopath and Medical Herbalist
Gail Warwick- Spiritual Healer, Motivational Speaker and Psychic Medium
In these video's Greg Newson and Gail Warwick join forces to deliver a powerful, unique and insightful presentation on Anxiety and Depression. Learn how you can avoid, manage and free yourself from the constraints of these debilitating health conditions.
In this two-part digital video series you will gain an understanding of Anxiety and Depression from a nutritional, naturopathic and spiritual perspective. Gail and Greg discuss key points of mental illness along with providing practical advice and tips on how to avoid and overcome anxiety and depression.
Areas of discussion include;
- Why are Anxiety and Depression still taboo topics?
- Recognising signs and symptoms in yourself and others
- The value of self belief
- The role nutrition and diet play in causing and exacerbating Anxiety and Depression
- The importance self care
- Serotonin and GABA deficiency
- Positive steps to avoid the onset of Anxiety and Depression disorders
Note: There are two parts to this series that can be purchased separately. This is a digital product only - please refer to the Digital Product tab above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. Anxiety and Depression Video Series is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Did You Know?
Anxiety and Depression disorders are amongst the most common illnesses afflicting the global community. They are often left untreated due in part to a lack of resources, incorrect assessments and the unfortunate stigma that surrounds mental health.
Almost half the population (45%) will experience a mental health disorder at some point in their life. Yet around 40% of people suffering from Anxiety or Depression do not seek treatment. (1)
1. National survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing 2007. Australian Bureau of Statistics.
This is a Digital Product
Shortly after placing your order you will receive an email from us containing a link to download the video file(s). We suggest you download and save the file to your computer for future reference.
- This is a Two-part video series that can be purchased separately at $9.95 per video.
- Approximate running time:
Part 1 (Anxiety) - 48 minutes
Part 2 (Depression) - 55 minutes
- Please consider all of this before making your purchase as we do not offer refunds on downloadable products once purchased.
Note: If you are having trouble locating the downloaded files on your computer, we suggest you do a search for the file name, or look in your computer 'downloads' folder.