BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst Capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. It contains standardised echinacea root that is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst May Assist With
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst Ingredients per Capsule
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1g Lemon oil 650mcg Peppermint oil 100mcg equiv. to menthol 42.5mcg Eucalyptus oil 5mcg equiv. to cineole 3.5mcg Honey (Manuka) 25mg
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst
- Do not use BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst should not be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst is not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst please contact your health care professional.