BioCeuticals Methyl-Max Capsules
BioCeuticals Methyl-Max contains active vitamin B6, activated vitamin B9 (folinic acid), vitamin B12, riboflavin (B2) and serine; all required for functioning of the methylation pathways. BioCeuticals Methyl-Max may help to maintain health of older individuals and pregnant women. Some older individuals may be at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency and may benefit from supplementation.
BioCeuticals Methyl-Max May Assist With
- May help to maintain normal homocysteine levels.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- May assist peripheral blood circulation.
- Helps support cognitive health.
- Contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 are involved in the function of the liver.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Methyl-Max, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Methyl-Max and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Methyl-Max Ingredients per capsule
Serine 50mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 31mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500mcg Calcium folinate 694mcg equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 500mcg
BioCeuticals Methyl-Max - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Methyl-Max if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of BioCeuticals Methyl-Max except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Methyl-Max please contact your health care professional.