BioCeuticals TherActive Triple 30 Capsules
BioCeuticals TherActive Triple is an advanced curcumin product that is concentrated to contain 180mg of curcumin per capsule, with one capsule being bioequivalent to 4860mg of regular curcumin.
Theracurmin has been clinically trialled to increase plasma curcumin levels in a dose-dependent manner.
BioCeuticals TherActive Triple May Assist With
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals TherActive Triple Ingredients per Capsule
Curcumin 180mg (from Theracurmin) 600mg
BioCeuticals TherActive Triple - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals TherActive Triple if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals TherActive Triple contains maltose.
- BioCeuticals TherActive Triple is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals TherActive Triple please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals TherActive Triple, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals TherActive Triple and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.