Immune Support Supplement Pack
The Immune Support Pack contains immune supplements whose active ingredients have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, support immune health and boost the innate and adaptive immune responses.
Please Note: If you are suffering from a cold or flu, we recommend taking NatroVital The Fighter Herbal Tonic in lieu of Immune Boost. The Fighter contains potent anti-viral herbs that target infections.
Immune Support Supplement Pack May Assist With
- Maintaining and improving immune health
- Promoting the growth and maturation of healthy new immune cells
- Supporting the body’s resistance to pathogens and infections
- Supporting the health of natural killer cells, phagocytosis, lymphocytes and CD8 T cells
- Supporting white blood cell health
- Strengthening the health of the immune-lymphoid organs
- Lowering histamine levels
- Improving antioxidant properties
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Immune Support Supplement Pack contains
NatroVital Liposomal C - 1 x 200ml Bottle
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that supports the health of the innate and adaptive immune systems. It strengthens white blood cells, especially the lymphocytes (army) and neutrophils (front line defence against pathogens). Vitamin C reduces histamine levels, which helps reduce allergenic reactions.
NatroVital Immune Boost - 1 x 200ml Bottle
A non-alcoholic blend of antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory herbs that help promote the general health of the immune system, improve the strength of the immune cells involved in the first line of defence against pathogens, and supports the health of the thymus gland.
NatroVital MagExcel - 1 x 180g Powder
Magnesium is an essential nutrient for many aspects of health including to assist immune cells to mature, help to reduce inflammation, act as an antioxidant, and to improve the health of the immune-lymphoid organ the Thymus gland.
NatroVital ZSIM - 1 x 60 Capsules A blend of 100% Pure active ingredients including Zinc, Selenium and Iodine that support immune health by enhancing the innate and adaptive components of the immune system, increasing Natural Killer Cell activity, possessing anti-viral properties, improving antioxidant status, reducing inflammation, lowering histamine, promoting the growth of new immune cells and to keep autoimmunity in check.
Immune Support Pack - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- For a full list of cautions and contra-indications for all supplements recommended in the Immune Support Pack please click on the product links in the 'What's Included' tab.
The statements made do not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with the Immune Support Pack and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.