BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets
BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets are a blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to support male health. Bulgarian tribulus is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used as a male tonic and aphrodisiac. Korean ginseng supports erectile function in healthy males. Zinc, selenium, L-carnitine and maritime pine bark along with withania may provide support for healthy sperm and male physiology in healthy individuals.
BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets May Assist With
- Supports male physiological requirements.
- Improves parameters of sperm production and health such as quality, motility, viability and concentration.
- Traditionally used to improve male sexual and erectile function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and anxiety.
- Combines tribulus, damiana, withania and Korean ginseng – traditionally used in Ayurvedic, South American and traditional Chinese medicines to reduce fatigue, improve physical performance and as an aphrodisiac.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals AndroForce Ingredients per Tablet
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Tribulus terrestris (Bulgarian tribulus) herb 5g equiv. to furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 40.91mg Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66® 4.22g equiv. to withanolides 16.88mg Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root 750mg equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rf-Rg2-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd 11.25mg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer 30mg Turnera diffusa (damiana) leaf 500mg Nutrients: Levocarnitine (L-carnitine) 50mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets are free from gluten, yeast, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- People with androgen-sensitive tumours should avoid using tribulus, which is found in BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets.
- BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets are not recommended for people with overactive sympathetic nervous system activity.
- BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets are generally contraindicated in acute infections with fever and in persons who are very hot, tense and overly stimulated.
- BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets should not be taken concurrently with other stimulants including caffeine and should be discontinued one week before major surgery.
- Use of BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets in hypertension should be supervised.
- Use BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets with caution in peptic ulcer disease; withania may cause gastrointestinal irritation
- People who are sensitive to the Solanaceae family should use BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets with caution.
- BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets could reduce the effectiveness of immunosuppressant drugs; however, a beneficial interaction may be possible under professional supervision.
- Use of BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets in chronic liver disease may impair metabolism or increase biosynthesis of L-carnitine.
- BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets may increase incidence of seizures in those with a pre-existing condition.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals AndroForce Tablets please contact your health care professional.