NatroVital Adrenal Support
NatroVital Adrenal Support Herbal Tonic
Natrovital Adrenal Support is a meticulously crafted alcohol-free blend of herbs that have been traditionally used to assist the body during stressful periods, promote optimal adrenal health and Kidney Qi. Stress has been an integral aspect of human existence throughout history, emerging in response to various threats faced by our ancestors, ranging from tribal conflicts to encounters with formidable predators like the Sabre-Toothed Tiger. In the present day, our fast-paced lifestyles, financial responsibilities, demanding occupations, insufficient sleep, exposure to negative news, and inadequate dietary choices perpetually subject us to chronic stress. Regrettably, prolonged exposure to such stressors can gradually impede the optimal functioning of our adrenal glands, giving rise to a condition commonly known as adrenal fatigue.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, detoxification and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Adrenal Support into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to improve adrenal function, increase energy and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
Health Problems Associated with Adrenal Fatigue
- Abdominal Pain/Bloating: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt the production of digestive enzymes and impair gastrointestinal motility, leading to abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Addiction to Stimulants: Exhausted adrenal glands struggle to produce adequate amounts of cortisol, the body's primary stress hormone. As a result, individuals may turn to stimulants like caffeine or sugar to artificially boost their energy levels, leading to dependency and addiction.
- Anxiety: Adrenal fatigue disrupts the balance of stress hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline. This imbalance can result in heightened anxiety levels and an increased sensitivity to stressors.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Adrenal fatigue occurs when the adrenal glands are unable to produce an adequate amount of cortisol, resulting in persistent fatigue and low energy levels. Cortisol plays a crucial role in regulating the body's stress response and providing a natural energy boost. However, in cases of adrenal fatigue, cortisol production may be diminished, leading to a lack of vitality, endurance, and motivation. This can leave individuals feeling constantly tired, both physically and mentally, making it difficult to engage in daily activities or maintain a productive and active lifestyle.
- Craving Salty or Sweet Foods: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt blood sugar regulation and cortisol production. As a result, individuals may experience fluctuations in blood sugar levels, leading to cravings for sweet foods as a means to quickly raise energy levels. Craving salty foods in TCM medicine is associated with a weakening of kidney energy.
- Depression: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt the delicate balance of neurotransmitters in the brain, including serotonin and dopamine, leading to an imbalance that affects mood regulation. The weakened function of the adrenal glands can result in reduced production or inefficient utilisation of these neurotransmitters, which are crucial for maintaining positive emotions, motivation, and a sense of well-being. As a result, individuals with adrenal fatigue may experience symptoms of depression, such as persistent sadness, lack of interest or pleasure in activities, and decreased motivation. Addressing adrenal fatigue and restoring neurotransmitter balance is important for supporting mental and emotional well-being.
- Diarrhoea: The adrenal glands play a role in regulating electrolyte balance and fluid levels in the body. When adrenal function is impaired, it can lead to disturbances in the digestive system, including diarrhoea.
- Difficulty Concentrating: Adrenal fatigue can have a detrimental impact on cognitive function, leading to difficulties in concentration, focus, and mental clarity. The weakened function of the adrenal glands can disrupt the production and regulation of key hormones involved in cognitive processes, such as cortisol. Reduced cortisol levels or disrupted cortisol rhythm can impair neuronal communication and affect the brain's ability to maintain optimal cognitive performance. As a result, individuals with adrenal fatigue may experience challenges with memory retention, attention span, and overall cognitive functioning.
- Emotional Instability: Adrenal fatigue can lead to emotional instability through fluctuations in hormone levels. The compromised function of the adrenal glands can disrupt the production and balance of hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline, which play a crucial role in regulating emotions. The irregular or insufficient release of these hormones can result in mood swings, irritability, and heightened emotional sensitivity. Individuals with adrenal fatigue may find themselves experiencing sudden shifts in mood, feeling more easily triggered by stressors, and having difficulty managing their emotions.
- Excessive Sweating: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt the body's thermoregulation process, leading to episodes of excessive sweating even when the external temperature is not elevated.
- Fibromyalgia: Adrenal fatigue can worsen the symptoms of fibromyalgia by amplifying pain sensitivity and increasing the severity of widespread muscle and joint pain. The weakened adrenal function associated with adrenal fatigue can further contribute to the already heightened pain response in individuals with fibromyalgia. This can result in increased discomfort, reduced pain tolerance, and a greater impact on daily functioning for those experiencing both conditions.
- Headaches: Adrenal fatigue can contribute to headaches and migraines through various mechanisms. Hormonal imbalances, such as low cortisol or disrupted cortisol rhythm, can affect blood vessel constriction, neurotransmitter function, and pain modulation systems. Additionally, adrenal fatigue can increase sensitivity to stressors, leading to heightened physical tension, vascular changes, and neurochemical imbalances that can trigger headaches. Inflammation and oxidative stress associated with adrenal fatigue can also play a role in headache development. Disrupted sleep patterns, muscle tension, and the presence of trigger points further contribute to the onset or exacerbation of headaches and migraines.
- Hyperactivity: In certain instances, adrenal fatigue can manifest with symptoms of hyperactivity instead of fatigue, which can be perplexing. This paradoxical reaction arises from imbalances in cortisol and adrenaline levels, two hormones influenced by the adrenal glands. In cases of adrenal fatigue, cortisol levels may be disrupted, leading to insufficient levels during certain periods of the day. As a compensatory response, the body increases the release of adrenaline, which can induce a state of heightened alertness, restlessness, and difficulty in achieving a state of relaxation. This can result in a feeling of hyperactivity, rather than the expected fatigue associated with adrenal fatigue.
- Hypoglycaemia: The adrenal glands play a crucial role in blood sugar regulation through the production of cortisol. In adrenal fatigue, the impaired adrenal function can lead to episodes of low blood sugar or hypoglycaemia, resulting in symptoms like weakness, shakiness, and confusion.
- Hypothyroidism: Adrenal fatigue can impact thyroid function by disrupting the conversion of inactive thyroid hormones (T4) to active hormones (T3). This can contribute to hypothyroidism, characterised by a slow metabolism, fatigue, weight gain, and other associated symptoms.
- Immune Suppression: Chronic stress and adrenal fatigue can have a significant impact on the immune system, leading to immune suppression. Prolonged exposure to stress and the resulting adrenal fatigue can disrupt the balance of immune-regulating hormones and impair the function of immune cells. This can make individuals more susceptible to infections, as their immune system is not able to mount an effective defence. Additionally, immune suppression can lead to slower wound healing, increased susceptibility to chronic illnesses, and an overall reduction in immune function.
- Insomnia: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt the body's natural sleep-wake cycle and cortisol production. This can lead to difficulties falling asleep, staying asleep, and experiencing restful sleep, resulting in insomnia.
- Irregular Periods: Adrenal fatigue can disrupt the intricate hormonal balance necessary for proper menstrual regulation. The weakened function of the adrenal glands can impact the production and regulation of hormones, such as oestrogen and progesterone, which play vital roles in the menstrual cycle. Imbalances in these hormones can lead to irregularities in menstrual cycles, including skipped periods, heavy or prolonged bleeding, or inconsistent cycle lengths. Adrenal fatigue can also influence other aspects of the reproductive system, such as ovulation and the development of ovarian follicles.
- Menopausal Symptoms: Adrenal fatigue can intensify menopausal symptoms due to its impact on hormonal balance and adrenal function. During menopause, there is a natural decline in hormone levels, including oestrogen and progesterone. Adrenal fatigue further disrupts the delicate hormonal equilibrium, leading to imbalances that can exacerbate menopausal symptoms. The weakened adrenal function can amplify the intensity of hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and fatigue commonly experienced during this transition.
- Muscle and Joint Pain: Adrenal fatigue can contribute to muscle and joint pain through various mechanisms. The weakened function of the adrenal glands can lead to reduced production or inefficient utilisation of hormones, such as cortisol, which play a role in muscle health and function. This can result in muscle weakness and reduced muscle tone. Additionally, adrenal fatigue can disrupt the balance between cortisol and other hormones involved in regulating muscle tension, leading to increased muscle tension or tightness. These factors can contribute to muscle and joint pain, making individuals with adrenal fatigue more susceptible to discomfort, stiffness, and limited range of motion.
- Nausea: Adrenal fatigue can lead to feelings of nausea and gastrointestinal discomfort through its effects on digestive processes and hormone regulation. The weakened function can disrupt the production and release of hormones that play a role in digestion these hormones help regulate the functions of the digestive system, including gastric acid production, enzyme secretion, and intestinal motility. When adrenal fatigue occurs, these processes may be compromised, leading to symptoms like nausea, bloating, indigestion, and general gastrointestinal discomfort. Additionally, stress and adrenal fatigue can trigger an overactive or underactive stress response in the body, further contributing to digestive disturbances.
- Skin Discolouration: Adrenal fatigue can contribute to changes in skin pigmentation or discolouration, often presenting as dark patches or hyperpigmentation in specific areas of the body. The adrenal glands play a role in regulating the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin colour. When adrenal fatigue occurs, the production and regulation of melanin may become imbalanced. This can result in areas of the skin becoming darker than the surrounding skin, especially in regions that are frequently exposed to sunlight or friction. Additionally, adrenal fatigue can affect the body's ability to repair and regenerate skin cells, further contributing to skin discolouration.
- Unable to Cope with Stress: The adrenal glands play a central role in the body's stress response, and their impaired function in adrenal fatigue can make it challenging to cope with everyday stressors. Individuals may experience heightened sensitivity to stress, emotional overwhelm, and a reduced ability to adapt to stressors.
- Weight Loss and Gain: Adrenal fatigue can impact weight regulation through its effects on metabolic processes. The weakened function of the adrenal glands can disrupt the balance of hormones involved in appetite regulation, energy expenditure, and fat storage. This can lead to changes in appetite, with some individuals experiencing increased cravings and others experiencing a loss of appetite. Additionally, adrenal fatigue can influence energy expenditure, causing a decrease in overall energy levels and physical activity. These factors, combined with hormonal imbalances, can contribute to unexplained weight loss or weight gain. Adrenal fatigue can also affect fat storage patterns, leading to an accumulation of fat in certain areas of the body, such as the abdomen.
NatroVital Adrenal Support Ingredients
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceous): Traditionally, Astragalus Root has been used as an herbal remedy to reduce stress and support adrenal health. Its adaptogenic properties enable it to assist the body in adapting to stressors, whether they are physical, emotional, or environmental. In terms of adrenal health, Astragalus Root is highly regarded for its ability to nourish and support the adrenal glands. It helps improve adrenal function by enhancing the production and regulation of stress hormones, such as cortisol. This support allows the adrenals to better cope with stress and promotes their optimal performance. Moreover, Astragalus Root is known for its tonifying effect on Qi, the vital energy in the body according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. By strengthening Qi, it helps replenish and sustain energy levels, providing a foundation for overall well-being. This, in turn, supports the kidneys, which are closely linked to adrenal function and Qi balance.
- Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum): Holy Basil, also known as Tulsi, is an adaptogen in Ayurveda medicine, traditionally used to reduce stress and promote overall well-being. Its adaptogenic properties help the body adapt to various stressors, calming the nervous system and reducing the body's stress response. By mitigating the effects of chronic stress, Holy Basil supports adrenal health by helping regulate stress hormones like cortisol, preventing or alleviating adrenal fatigue. Furthermore, as stress and adrenal health are closely linked to overall energy balance, Holy Basil's stress-reducing qualities can contribute to equilibrium in the body, potentially aiding in the maintenance of vital energy, akin to the concept of kidney qi in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Liquorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Liquorice Root, traditionally used in herbal medicine, has been known for its ability to reduce stress and support adrenal health and kidney Qi. One of the key components found in liquorice root is glycyrrhizin, which has been shown to help regulate cortisol levels, the primary hormone involved in the body's stress response. By modulating cortisol, liquorice root helps mitigate the negative effects of stress on the body and promotes a more balanced stress response. Furthermore, liquorice root has harmonising properties that can tonify Kidney Qi according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) principles. Kidney Qi is believed to be responsible for overall vitality and well-being, including adrenal function. By tonifying Kidney Qi, liquorice root supports the kidneys' role in regulating hormonal balance and maintaining overall adrenal health. Additionally, liquorice root is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help calm the nervous system and promote relaxation. This can further contribute to stress reduction and support the adrenal glands' ability to recover and function optimally.
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa): Rehmannia, an important herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), has a long history of use in reducing stress, supporting adrenal health, and addressing kidney Qi deficiency. Rehmannia is renowned for its nourishing properties, specifically its ability to replenish Yin energy in the body. In TCM, Yin represents the cooling, nourishing, and calming aspects of energy, while Yang represents the active, warming, and stimulating aspects. Adrenal fatigue and kidney Qi deficiency are often associated with Yin deficiency, which can manifest as symptoms of exhaustion, depleted energy, and heightened stress response. By nourishing Yin, rehmannia helps restore balance and vitality to the body. It replenishes energy levels and supports the adrenal glands in their proper functioning. This is crucial for managing stress and promoting optimal adrenal health. Rehmannia also plays a role in promoting healthy hormone production, which is essential for maintaining overall well-being. Furthermore, rehmannia's nourishing properties extend to the kidneys, which are closely connected to adrenal health and the management of stress. In TCM, the kidneys are considered the foundation of Yin and Yang energies and play a vital role in maintaining overall vitality and balanced hormonal regulation. By nourishing the kidneys, rehmannia helps support kidney Qi and reinforces the body's ability to adapt to stress and maintain optimal adrenal function.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea): Rhodiola Rosea, a traditional herb with adaptogenic properties, has been used for centuries to reduce stress and support adrenal health Qi. Rhodiola is highly regarded for its ability to help the body adapt to various stressors, whether they are physical, mental, or emotional in nature. This adaptogenic quality is crucial for supporting adrenal function. By promoting adrenal health, Rhodiola enhances the body's capacity to respond to stress effectively. It helps regulate the production and release of stress hormones, such as cortisol, and supports the overall balance of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. This leads to improved resilience, reduced fatigue, and increased energy levels. Additionally, Rhodiola has been traditionally used to enhance mental and physical performance, aiding in the management of stress-related fatigue and promoting a sense of well-being. Its adaptogenic properties help optimise energy utilisation in the body, improving stamina and reducing the negative impact of stress on overall vitality. While the direct connection to kidney Qi may not be as emphasised in Rhodiola's traditional use, its stress-reducing effects indirectly support the kidneys' role in maintaining balance and harmony within the body. By reducing stress and enhancing overall well-being, Rhodiola indirectly contributes to the body's energy reserves, which can positively impact kidney Qi.
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): Schisandra has a rich history in traditional medicine for its stress-reducing properties and its potential to support adrenal health and kidney Qi. One of the primary benefits of Schisandra is its adaptogenic nature, which helps the body adapt to physical, mental, and emotional stress. By supporting the adrenals, Schisandra contributes to improved adrenal function and the regulation of stress hormones, such as cortisol. This can lead to a reduction in stress-related symptoms and an overall improvement in stress management. In addition to its adaptogenic properties, Schisandra has been traditionally used to enhance mental performance and improve energy levels. It is believed to have a positive impact on cognitive function, helping to sharpen focus, increase alertness, and combat fatigue associated with stress. By promoting mental clarity and reducing fatigue, Schisandra indirectly supports adrenal health and contributes to an overall sense of well-being. Furthermore, Schisandra is known for its liver-protective properties. In traditional medicine, the liver is considered to be closely connected to adrenal and energy balance. By supporting liver health, Schisandra indirectly supports adrenal function and energy metabolism. A healthy liver contributes to optimal energy production and hormone regulation, which can positively impact adrenal health and kidney Qi.
- Siberian Ginseng Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Siberian Ginseng Root, has a long history of traditional use for reducing stress, supporting adrenal health, and potentially benefiting kidney Qi. Siberian ginseng is classified as an adaptogenic herb, known for its ability to help the body adapt to various stressors and promote overall well-being. One of the key ways in which Siberian ginseng supports adrenal health is through its adaptogenic properties. It helps the body cope with stress by promoting adaptive responses, regulating the production and release of stress hormones, and modulating the body's stress response system. By supporting the adrenals, Siberian ginseng contributes to improved adrenal function and helps reduce the negative impact of stress on the body. In addition to its stress-reducing effects, Siberian ginseng is valued for its ability to increase energy levels and enhance overall vitality. It has been traditionally used to combat fatigue, improve mental and physical performance, and boost stamina. By promoting optimal energy utilisation and enhancing endurance, Siberian ginseng indirectly supports adrenal health and contributes to a balanced energy state. While the direct connection to kidney Qi may not be as emphasised in Siberian ginseng's traditional use, its adaptogenic and energy-enhancing effects can indirectly support the kidneys' role in maintaining balance and vitality within the body. By reducing stress, improving energy levels, and promoting overall well-being, Siberian ginseng indirectly contributes to the body's energy reserves, potentially benefiting kidney Qi.
- Withania (Withania somnifera): Withania somnifera, also known as ashwagandha, is a revered herb in traditional medicine, particularly in Ayurveda, known for its ability to reduce stress, support adrenal health, and potentially benefit kidney Qi. Withania is classified as an adaptogen, meaning it helps the body adapt to stressors and restore balance. One of the primary ways Withania supports adrenal health is through its adaptogenic properties. It helps regulate cortisol, the primary stress hormone, and supports the body's stress response system. By modulating cortisol levels, Withania helps reduce the negative impact of stress on the body, promoting a state of calm and relaxation. This calming effect on the nervous system can contribute to better adrenal function and overall adrenal health. In addition to its stress-reducing effects, Withania has been traditionally used for its calming properties on the mind and body. It has a soothing effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and mental well-being. By alleviating stress, tension, feeling overwhelmed and restlessness, Withania indirectly supports adrenal health and contributes to improved energy levels. Furthermore, Withania has been traditionally valued for its potential to enhance vitality and promote overall wellness. It is believed to strengthen the body's resilience and improve stamina, which can indirectly benefit adrenal health and energy balance. By supporting the body's adaptability and enhancing energy levels, Withania helps reduce fatigue and contributes to a more balanced state of being. In Ayurvedic medicine, Withania is believed to nourish and tonify the kidneys, promoting their optimal function.
NatroVital Adrenal Support Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Adrenal Support.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: Adrenal Support is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Adrenal Support is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceous): Traditionally, Astragalus Root has been used as an herbal remedy to reduce stress and support adrenal health. Its adaptogenic properties enable it to assist the body in adapting to stressors, whether they are physical, emotional, or environmental. In terms of adrenal health, Astragalus Root is highly regarded for its ability to nourish and support the adrenal glands. It helps improve adrenal function by enhancing the production and regulation of stress hormones, such as cortisol. This support allows the adrenals to better cope with stress and promotes their optimal performance. Moreover, Astragalus Root is known for its tonifying effect on Qi, the vital energy in the body according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. By strengthening Qi, it helps replenish and sustain energy levels, providing a foundation for overall well-being. This, in turn, supports the kidneys, which are closely linked to adrenal function and Qi balance.
- What is the recommended dosage for Adrenal Support?
- For severe adrenal fatigue, we suggest taking 7.5ml of NatroVital Adrenal Support in the morning and again at night. If you have moderate adrenal fatigue, the recommended dosage is 5ml in the morning and 5ml at night. For adrenal maintenance, a daily dosage of 5ml is recommended. It's important to note that for certain individuals, Adrenal Support may be too stimulating and interfere with sleep. If this occurs, we recommend taking the nighttime dosage at lunchtime instead.
- What is the optimal method of taking Adrenal Support?
- We recommend adding the prescribed dosage of Adrenal Support to a measuring cup and then filling it with water or juice. Drink the mixture in its entirety, ensuring that you also consume any residue remaining in the measuring cup.
- Is Adrenal Support formulated with any preservatives or artificial ingredients?
- No, Natrovital Adrenal Support solely consists of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, both free from Chlorine and Fluoride. It does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Adrenal Support is also free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Adrenal Support appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians?
- Absolutely, NatroVital Adrenal Support is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians since it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any contraindications for using NatroVital Adrenal Support?
- Yes, it is important to avoid using NatroVital Adrenal Support if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients. Additionally, it is not recommended to use NatroVital Adrenal Support during the acute phase of infections. If you are taking anti-hypotensive medication, caution should be exercised as liquorice, one of the ingredients, may potentially diminish the effects of antihypertensive drugs. It is worth noting that liquorice has been observed to increase blood pressure in certain situations, such as during acute infections, hypertension, hypokalaemia, oedema, or congestive heart failure. If you are pregnant, elderly with cardiac, renal, or hepatic disease, or taking medications like digoxin or diuretics, it is advisable to use NatroVital Adrenal Support with caution. Additionally, if you are taking anti-diabetic medication, be cautious as Withania, another ingredient, may lower blood sugar levels. Those taking thyroid medication should also exercise caution as clinical research and animal studies suggest that Withania may enhance thyroid hormone synthesis and secretion. It is important to note that possible interactions may occur when combining NatroVital Adrenal Support Herbal Tonic with immunosuppressive medicines. Moreover, if you are taking medications such as MIDAZOLAM, SIROLIMUS, TACROLIMUS, or TALINOLOL, caution is advised as Schisandra, an ingredient in Adrenal Support, may increase the levels of these medications in the blood.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
This product has been a game changer in helping me regain my energy and manage everyday stress.
happy with product, works well to support adrenals. easy to take and pleasant tasting. reasonably priced.
Arrived quickly, easy to order thanks
These herbs give me unfound energy.
I am so rapt in the formula