BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray 50ml
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray is an all-natural, highly concentrated vegan vitamin D.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray is an innovation in liquid vitamin D prescribing. Australia's first practitioner only, all-natural and highly concentrated, vegan vitamin D3 oral spray, is now available in pharmaceutical grade glass packaging.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray May Assist With
- Vitamin D supports the health and function of the immune system, the nervous system and supports neuromuscular function
- Vitamin D plays a role in the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
- Supports a healthy pregnancy, and the health of the growing baby during pregnancy
- Individuals who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for vitamin D supplementation
- Vitamin D supports the development and maintenance of strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Supports and maintains bone mineral density helps to reduce the risk of fracture, and helps calcium absorption
Product Size: 50ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray Ingredients per 180mcL Spray
Extracts equivalent to: Cholecalciferol 25mcg equiv. Vitamin D3 1000IU
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray Excipients:
Rice bran oil.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, alcohol and amines.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica NAME please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica Phyta D Oral Spray and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.