Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support Powder
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support combines essential nutrients to help support the health of connective tissue, collagen, muscles and bones. A targeted formulation of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, amino acids and trace minerals.
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support May Assist With
- Temporary relief of osteoarthritic pain
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritic pain
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis
- May help to support muscle recovery post exercise
- May help to support joint tissue and collagen synthesis
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators
Product Size: 200g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support Ingredients per 7.2g
Ascorbic Acid 600.0mg Glucosamine hydrochloride 600.0mg Glycine 1.75g Lysine hydrochloride 720.0mg Creatine monohydrate 600.0mg Citrus Bioflavonoid extract 396.0mg Calcium Pantothenate 36.0mg equiv. Pantothenic acid 33.0mg Zinc amino acid chelate 30.0mg equiv. Zinc 6.0mg Copper gluconate 4.6mg equiv. Copper 600.0mcg Selenomethionine 130.5mcg equiv. Selenium 52.0mcg Borax 19.4mg equiv. Boron 2.2mg Total Glucosamine 853.0mg Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex 600.0mg Chondroitin sulfate 108.0mg Leucine 240.0mg Valine 240.0mg
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support Excipients:
Natural beta-carotene, citric acid - anhydrous, malic acid, N I tropical powder flavour, colloidal anhydrous silica, tapioca starch , stevia, trusil nature identical fruit punch flavour.
Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- It is possible that the glucosamine in Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support may raise blood sugar levels in a small percentage of patients. Diabetics are best advised to monitor their blood sugar levels.
- Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support contains ingredients of seafood origin and should not be taken by people with seafood allergies.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Joint Tissue Support please contact your health care professional.