Orthoplex SAMe 400mg offers a unique combination of SAMe, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Zinc and more, to support the liver and neurotransmitter production, as well as help to support joint tissues and ease some of the symptoms associated with arthritis.
Orthoplex SAMe 400mg provides 400mg of SAMe per tablet to help support joint tissue, liver function and neurotransmitter synthesis.
Orthoplex SAMe 400mg May Assist With
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Mood support - May help to support neurotransmitter synthesis
- Helps to support the body's methylation pathways
- May help to support normal healthy liver function
Product Size: 30 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex SAMe 400mg, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex SAMe 400mg and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex SAMe 400mg Ingredients per Tablet
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|(S)-S-Adenosyl-Methionine disulfate tosylate
Orthoplex SAMe 400mg Excipients:
Acryl-eze enteric coating, calciumhydrogen phosphate, cellulose - microcrystalline, croscarmellose sodium,crospovidone, magnesium stearate, silica - colloidal anhydrous, stearic acid, vegetable oil - hydrogenated.
Orthoplex SAMe 400mg - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex SAMe 400mg if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex SAMe 400mg with caution in people with bipolar disorder, as SAMe may aggravate mania.
- Theoretically Orthoplex SAMe 400mg co-administered with antidepressant medication may increase the risk of serotonin syndrome.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex SAMe 400mg please contact your health care professional.