Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Powder
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Powder provides a combination of mineral ascorbates – known to be less irritating to sensitive stomachs – that offer a high level of Vitamin C for antioxidant, immune and adrenal support. Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Powder combines the powerful antioxidant and immune supporting benefits of Vitamin C in a gentle, mineral ascorbate form.
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C May Assist With
- Possesses antioxidant properties.
- May assist in the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- May assist in the relief of symptoms of colds in some individuals.
- May help to support adrenal function.
- May help to support connective tissue formation.
- May assist in the absorption of iron.
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Ingredients per 4g
Total Vitamin C 2.5g R,S-alpha Lipoic Acid 50.0mg Hesperidin 100.0mg Rutin 100.0mg Zinc citrate 20.0mg equiv. Zinc 6.4mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 68.0mg equiv. Vitamin E 100.0IU Betacarotene 4.0mg Ascorbic Acid 1.6g Calcium Ascorbate 500.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 413.5mg Sodium Ascorbate 500.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 442.0mg Magnesium Ascorbate 100.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 93.5mg
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Excipients:
Citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, natural orange flavour, natural beta-carotene.
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Powder with caution in people with hemochromatosis (vitamin C may increase the body's absorption of iron).
- Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C Powder should not be taken within 2 hours of antibiotic medications (zinc may reduce the absorption of antibiotics).
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is one of the best buffered vitamin C's on the market.
This vitamin c is a must but even more than that the service and speedy delivery is the best.
Orthoplex Ultra Buffered C
Helps keep me free each winter of colds and flu