NatroVital Liposomal C & D Liquid
NatroVital Liposomal C & D contains Pure Active Ingredients and offers superior absorption and retention of Vitamin C and D when compared to powdered, tableted. capsuled liquid forms of oral vitamin C and vitamin D . Absorption of oral vitamin C is dependent on dosage; the higher the dose, the more significant the reduction in uptake. Studies show that 30mg of oral vitamin C has a 90% absorption rate, which drops to 70% for 180mg and less than 50% for oral intakes over 1000mg. 
Liposomes were discovered in the early 1960s and have evolved to provide a safe and highly effective nutrient and drug delivery system. Liposomes have an outer lay comprising of a phospholipid, which is the same substance found in every cell membrane and at their core a water or lipid molecule, containing either a nutrient or medical drug. Liposomes are
Liposomes are small particles that are absorbed through the tongue, mouth, oesophagus and intestines. The smaller the liposome, the more effective they are in bypassing the digestive system and being absorbed directly into the bloodstream. The gold standard for liposomal size is less than 100 nanometres (nm). NatroVital Liposomal C & D liposome size varies between 71nm and 73nm with the mean average being 71.9nm, making NatroVital Liposomal C & D highly effective in bypassing the digestive system and being absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
An interesting fact is that aspirin blocks oral vitamin C absorption throughout the gastrointestinal tract and increases its secretion in the faeces, resulting in lower vitamin C levels.
Benefits of Liposomes
- Faster absorption
- Absorbed via the mouth and mucosal membranes
- Passive targeting to immune system cells
- Bypasses digestion for easy absorption into the bloodstream
- A highly effective way of increasing nutrient levels
- Protects nutrients against the harsh environment of the gastrointestinal tract
- Increased uptake into cells
- Liposomes are formulated to hold both water-soluble and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Easier for those who have trouble swallowing tablets or capsules
NatroVital Liposomal C & D May Assist With
- Increasing blood levels of vitamin C and vitamin D
- Reducing the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Supporting the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and assisting in the management of minor wounds.
- Antioxidant properties may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals. NatroVital Liposomal C & D may assist in the regeneration of other antioxidants within the body.
- Healthy Bones
- Supporting adrenal gland function
- Vitamin C deficiency
- Vitamin D Deficiency.
Product Size: 200 and 500ml Liquid
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital Liposomal C & D Ingredients per 5ml
Lipospheric Sodium Ascorbate (Vit C) 1124mg Equiv, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 1000mg Lipospheric Cholecalciferol (Vit D) 2500IU
NatroVital Liposomal C & D Excipients:
Purified Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerine, Lemon Juice Powder, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
NatroVital Liposomal C & D Dosages
Children (2 years-12 years): Take 1ml to 2.5ml dose a day or as directed by your health professional. For acute conditions take 2.5ml to 7.5ml spread throughout the day for optimal absorption.
Adults: Take 2.5ml to 5mL dose a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For acute conditions take 10ml to 15ml spread throughout the day for optimal absorption.
NatroVital Liposomal C & D - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use NatroVital Liposomal C & D if known allergies to ingredients.
- There is insufficient evidence regarding the use of liposomal therapy in pregnancy or lactation.
- The tolerable upper limit of vitamin C is 2000mg per day for pregnant or breastfeeding women aged 19 years and older, and 1800mg per day for pregnant or breastfeeding women aged 14-18 years. Do not exceed these levels with NatroVital Liposomal C & D.
- Do not exceed a daily intake of 200mg of vitamin C from NatroVital Liposomal C & D if suffering from hemochromatosis.
- Do not take high doses of NatroVital Liposomal C & D, as it may reduce the response to warfarin.
The active ingredients in the NatroVital Liposomal C & D when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Liposomal C & D, and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data.
I have tried other Liposomal C and D and this one is by far the best!
Love my products from this company
NatroVital Liposomal C
What a great product! A much more effective way of taking your vitamin C..
Heaps of information about their products available....thank you Ngaire
Using as a preventative, the taste isn’t terrible.
Alittle goes a long way.