MediHerb Astragalus Complex 60 Tablets
MediHerb Astragalus Complex features Astragalus, Siberian Ginseng and Echincaea purpurea for their adaptogenic and tonic properties, Astragalus Complex supports the immune system and may be used long term in chronic conditions.
MediHerb Astragalus Complex May Assist With
- Temporary relief of coughs..
- Relief of mucous congestion.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Astragalus is used traditionally to build up vitality.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Astragalus Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Astragalus Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Astragalus Complex per 8g Serve
Astragalus membranaceus 850 mg Eleutherococcus senticosus 750 mg Echinacea purpurea 650 mg
MediHerb Astragalus Complex Dosages
Dosage: Mix 2 teaspoons (8 grams) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively 2 teaspoons can be sprinkled onto fruit, yoghurt or mixed in with a smoothie. Contains no artificial colours, flavouring or preservatives.
MediHerb Astragalus Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Astragalus Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue MediHerb Astragalus Complex Discontinue during any acute infectious illness or fever, since the tonic and warming properties of Astragalus and Siberian Ginseng may aggravate the illness.
- MediHerb Astragalus Complex is contraindicated contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients).
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.