BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets are a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets are scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds. BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets supply nutritional support for healthy immune function.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets May Assist With
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andrographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
- Andrographis, echinacea root and olive leaf are traditionally used to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh, sore throat and feverish conditions.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Ingredients per Tablet
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf 2.5g equiv. to andrographolide 62.5mg Olea europaea (olive) leaf 750mg equiv. to oleuropein 30mg Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 750mg Nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets are free from dairy, lactose, gluten, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets are vegetarian and vegan friendly
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for use in pregnancy. The use of BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets in lactation has not been scientifically evaluated.
- Large oral doses may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite and/or taste.
- Contraindicated in bile stones due to the risk of inducing biliary colic from its cholagogue effect.
- Concurrent use of BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets with anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications (including warfarin and aspirin) may increase risk of bruising and bleeding due to andrographolides inhibiting platelet-activating-factor-induced platelet aggregation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Tablets please contact your health care professional.