BioCeuticals Liposomal C
BioCeuticals Liposomal C Oral Liquid
BioCeuticals Liposomal C may reduce the severity and duration of colds. Vitamin C provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and is involved in normal healthy iron metabolism. Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and assists in the management of minor wounds. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals and assists in regenerating other antioxidants within the body such as glutathione, tocopherol and flavonoids.
BioCeuticals Liposomal C May Assist With
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue.
- Natural lemon flavour.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Liposomal C, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Liposomal C and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Liposomal C Ingredients per 5ml
Sodium ascorbate 1131mg equiv. vitamin C 1000mg
Bioceuticals Liposomal C excipents
ethanol, lecithin, purified water, glycerol, lemon oil
BioCeuticals Liposomal C - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Liposomal C if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal C contains ethanol.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Liposomal C please contact your health care professional.
Extremely happy about the service, fast dispatch, always well packed ,am on my second bottle can already see positive results, definitely will recommend bioceuticals glutathione liposomal and vitamin C to friends and family. Genuine product . Thumbs up bioceuticals