BioCeuticals RestoraCalm Tablets
This combination of magnolia and phellodendron featured in BioCeuticals RestoraCalm may assist in the promotion of a healthy stress response by aiding relaxation and may support normal healthy cortisol levels. RestoraCalm may also help reduce stress-related eating in some individuals.
BioCeuticals RestoraCalm May Assist With
- Assists in the relief of mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability.
- Magnolia is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and Kampo (traditional Japanese) medicine formulae to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Assists in relaxation during the day without causing sedation.
- BioCeuticals RestoraCalm Tablets may aid in the relief of stress-related eating and thereby assist in healthy weight management when used in conjunction with a healthy eating plan and exercise program.
Pack Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals RestoraCalm, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals RestoraCalm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals RestoraCalm Ingredients per Tablet
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry (Relora®): Phellodendron amurense (phellodendron) stem bark 247.5mg equiv. to berberine 250mcg Magnolia officinalis (magnolia) stem bark 687.5mg equiv. to honokiol 3.75mg Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap) 1g Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) 500mg
BioCeuticals RestoraCalm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals RestoraCalm if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals RestoraCalm please contact your health care professional.