BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 Capsules
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 is a dairy-free blend of 10 probiotic strains delivering 45 billion beneficial organisms to provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
Curious about how we ship probiotics? Click here to find out more.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 May Assist With
- L. acidophilus, L. plantarum and B. breve may provide temporary symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- L. acidophilus, B. breve and S. thermophilus may provide temporary relief of diarrhoea.
- L. fermentum and L. rhamnosus to assist in healthy urogenital flora.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63) 15.55 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06) 9.45 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60) 7.4 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66) 3.15 billion CFU Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67) 1.35 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) 4.28 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74) 1.35 billion CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) 225 million CFU Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68) 2.25 billion CFU
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 should not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 please contact your health care professional.