NatroVital Chamomile Alcohol-Free Herbal Tincture
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has a rich history of traditional uses spanning cultures and centuries, earning it a reputation as a gentle and versatile herbal remedy. Renowned for its calming properties, chamomile has been employed as a soothing infusion to alleviate stress, create a feeling of calm and reduce sleep disturbances. In traditional herbal medicine, it has been cherished for its ability to ease digestive discomfort, including indigestion, bloating, abdominal discomfort, intolerances to foods and gas. Chamomile's anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic qualities have also led to its application in addressing menstrual cramps and muscle tension. As a topical treatment, chamomile's mild astringent and anti-inflammatory properties have been harnessed to soothe skin irritations, such as minor wounds, burns, and rashes. This revered herb continues to symbolise the harmonious connection between nature and well-being, offering a comforting embrace for both the body and the mind.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbs are used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, detoxification and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbs like NatroVital Chamomile into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to promote calmness health, improve digestion and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
NatroVital Chamomile Ingredients
Each 1ml Serve contains 500mg of Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
NatroVital Chamomile Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Chamomile.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: NatroVital Chamomile is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Chamomile is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for Chamomile?
- The daily adult dose of Chamomile is 5ml to 20ml per day. Ideally taken morning and night.
- What is the optimal method of taking Chamomile?
- We recommend adding the prescribed dosage of Chamomile to a measuring cup and then filling it with water or juice. Drink the mixture in its entirety, ensuring that you also consume any residue remaining in the measuring cup.
- Is Chamomile formulated with any preservatives or artificial ingredients?
- No, Natrovital Chamomile solely consists of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, both free from Chlorine and Fluoride. It does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Chamomile is also free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Chamomile appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians?
- Absolutely, NatroVital Chamomile is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians since it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any contraindications for using NatroVital Chamomile?
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is generally considered safe for most people when used as a tea or in moderate amounts in dietary supplements. Allergies: If you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family (such as ragweed, marigolds, or daisies), there is a possibility of cross-reactivity and allergic reactions to chamomile. Proceed with caution and discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions. Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before adding Chamomile to your health regimen, especially if you are taking prescription medications or have underlying health conditions. They can provide personalised guidance based on your specific situation and help you avoid any potential interactions or contraindications.
The active ingredients, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Chamomile Herbal Tincture. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Second purchase of this - great product.