BioMedica Adalase supports mucosal surfaces, their secretions, and the function of the immune system.
BioMedica Adalase is a high dose vitamin A formula designed to support and maintain the health and integrity of epithelial surfaces and mucous membranes, as well as to maintain healthy secretions from these surfaces.
BioMedica Adalase May Assist With
- High potency for greater therapeutic potential
- New vegan-friendly formula
- Scored chewable tablets; easy to deliver divided doses
- Delicious taste
- No added sugars
- Vitamin A supports and maintains epithelial and mucosal surfaces and their secretions.
- Contains amylase, a digestive enzyme that functions in the digestion of carbohydrates in the body
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails, and is involved in wound healing
- For vitamin A supplementation
- For the maintenance of healthy eyes
- Contains antioxidant nutrients, which can assist in protecting the body from damage associated with free radicals
Product Size: 60 Chewable tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioMedica Adalase Ingredients per tablet
|Equiv. retinol equivalents
|Equiv. vitamin A
|Equiv. vitamin D3
BioMedica Adalase Excipients:
Chlorophyllin-copper complex, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Magnesium stearate Maize starch, Maltodextrin, Stearic acid, Proprietary natural orange flavour, Proprietary xylitol tableting agent.
BioMedica Adalase is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, fructose, sucrose, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, sesame, lupin, salicylates and alcohol.
BioMedica Adalase contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Adalase has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Adalase is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Adalase - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Adalase if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica Adalase contains Vitamin A, the recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms equivalents for men. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Adalase please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Adalase, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Adalase and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.