Eagle Joint Ease Tablets
Eagle Joint Ease is a blend of Glucosamine Sulfate, anti-inflammatory Boswellia and Turmeric, as well as selected herbs and nutrients. It assists in the management of mild osteoarthritis, and may reduce joint swelling and increase joint mobility.
Eagle Joint Ease May Assist With
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Reduce mild joint aches and pains.
- Decrease symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
- Helps enhance healthy joint function.
Product Size: 150 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Joint Ease, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Joint Ease and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Joint Ease per Tablet
Glucosamine sulfate 500mg Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) 400mg Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) 350mg Vitis vinifera (Grape) 120mg Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 100mg Nicotinamide 200mg Ascorbic acid 100mg Lecithin 100mg Magnesium (as orotate) 6.65mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5mg Colecalciferol 100IU
Eagle Joint Ease Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide and sucrose.
Eagle Joint Ease Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily with food.
Eagle Joint Ease - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle Joint Ease if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking Eagle Joint Ease.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Joint Ease please contact your health care professional.