NatroVital AllerCare Herbal Tonic
For some people, allergies can cause annoying watery eyes, while they can be potentially life-threatening for others. Allergies occur when mast cells, which have come into contact with an allergen, break down. This breakdown releases vast amounts of histamine, which stimulates an inflammatory response and produces the symptoms of allergies.
NatroVital AllerCare is a herbal tonic that aims to address allergies. It is an alcohol-free blend of herbs, including Albizia, Bacial Skullcap, Nettle, liquorice, and Chamomile. These herbs have been known to help reduce histamine levels in the body, thereby alleviating the severity of allergic reactions. By incorporating these natural ingredients, AllerCare aims to provide relief for individuals dealing with allergies.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, immune response, and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital AllerCare into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition, supporting allergy response, reducing elevated histamine levels, and promoting a balanced and vibrant life.
Please click on the tabs above for Symptoms, Ingredients and FAQ's.
Signs and Symptoms of Allergies
- Coughing: Allergies can trigger a persistent dry or mucus-producing cough as a result of postnasal drip or irritation in the airways.
- Digestive Complaints: Allergies can sometimes manifest as digestive issues, including abdominal cramping, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, and nausea.
- Fatigue: Allergies can cause fatigue and a general feeling of tiredness due to the body's immune response and inflammation.
- Headaches: Allergic reactions can sometimes lead to headaches or migraines, which can vary in intensity and duration.
- Itchy or Watery Eyes: Allergens can cause itching and watering of the eyes, leading to discomfort and temporary vision disturbances.
- Itchy Throat or Ears: The throat and ears may become itchy due to an allergic reaction, leading to a persistent urge to scratch or clear the throat.
- Poor Sleep: Allergies can interfere with sleep quality, causing difficulty falling asleep, frequent awakenings, or overall restless sleep due to symptoms like nasal congestion, coughing, itching, or discomfort.
- Runny or Stuffy Nose: Nasal congestion and an excessive production of clear, watery mucus are common allergy symptoms caused by inflammation in the nasal passages.
- Shortness of Breath or Wheezing: In individuals with asthma or underlying respiratory conditions, allergies can trigger difficulty breathing, wheezing, or a feeling of tightness in the chest.
- Sinus Pressure and Facial Pain: Allergies can cause inflammation in the sinuses, leading to pressure, pain, and discomfort in the face and around the eyes.
- Skin Rash or Hives: Some individuals may develop red, itchy rashes or raised bumps (hives) on their skin as a response to allergens coming into contact with the skin.
- Sneezing: Allergies can often trigger frequent and repetitive sneezing as a response to allergens such as pollen, dust mites, or pet dander.
NatroVital AllerCare Ingredients
These herbs have been traditionally used to address allergies and are believed to possess benefits in lowering histamine levels and reducing allergic reactions. Here are their reported traditional uses and potential benefits:
- Albizia (Albizia lebbeck): Albizia has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for addressing allergy-related concerns. It is thought to play a role in modulating the immune system's response to allergens, potentially influencing histamine release and providing relief from allergy symptoms, according to traditional practices.
- Baical skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis): Baical skullcap has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, particularly for its association with addressing allergic concerns. According to traditional practices, it is thought to exhibit anti-allergic properties, potentially influencing inflammation, inhibiting histamine release, and providing relief from allergic symptoms.
- Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): Chamomile holds a rich tradition of use as a natural remedy for allergies and respiratory conditions. Traditional knowledge suggests that it may possess anti-inflammatory and potential antihistamine properties, offering relief from symptoms like itching, congestion, and sneezing associated with allergies.
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Licorice has a historical presence in traditional medicine systems, such as Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine, particularly for addressing allergic conditions. In traditional understanding, it is thought to harbor potential anti-inflammatory properties, modulate immune responses, and contribute to reducing histamine release, potentially providing relief from symptoms associated with allergies.
- Organic Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica): Nettle leaf holds a place in traditional herbal medicine for its historical use in alleviating allergy symptoms. According to traditional practices, it is believed to exhibit anti-allergic effects, potentially involving the reduction of histamine release and inflammation. This is thought to contribute to relief from itching, sneezing, and nasal congestion commonly associated with allergies.
- Organic Olive leaf (Olea europaea): Olive leaf extract is often incorporated into herbal formulations to enhance their efficacy. With its anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive properties, olive leaf extract is believed to complement the actions of other herbs herbs. This synergistic effect may contribute to a more comprehensive approach in allievating allergies, potentially by modulating immune responses, reducing histamine levels and providing overall support for respiratory and immune functions.
NatroVital AllerCare Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital AllerCare.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: AllerCare is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital AllerCare is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for AllerCare?
- For severe allergenic reactions in adults, we suggest taking 10 ml of NatroVital AllerCare three times a day. If the reactions are moderate, the recommended dosage is 10 ml twice a day, and for mild reactions, 5 ml twice a day. As a maintenance dose, a daily dosage of 5 ml is recommended. It is worth noting that combining AllerCare with Multibac 10 can provide additional support for allergenic reactions that affect the gut and skin. In the case of life-threatening allergic reactions, it is crucial to use injectables containing epinephrine or adrenaline and seek immediate medical advice.
- What is the optimal method of taking AllerCare?
- We recommend adding the prescribed dosage of AllerCare to a measuring cup and then filling it with water or juice. Drink the mixture in its entirety, ensuring that you also consume any residue remaining in the measuring cup.
- Is it advisable to avoid consuming foods that are high in histamine?
- Yes, it is recommended to avoid foods that are high in histamine. This can assist the immune system in reducing the overall histamine load. For more information and a comprehensive list of foods high in histamine, you can refer to the following link: Foods High in Histamine.
- Is AllerCare formulated with any preservatives or artificial ingredients?
- No, Natrovital AllerCare is composed solely of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, both of which are free from Chlorine and Fluoride. It does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. AllerCare is also free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is AllerCare appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians?
- Certainly, NatroVital AllerCare is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians since it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any contraindications for using NatroVital AllerCare?
- Yes, it is important to avoid using NatroVital AllerCare if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients. Additionally, it is not recommended to use NatroVital AllerCare during the first trimester of pregnancy. If you are taking anti-hypotensive medication, caution should be exercised as liquorice, one of the ingredients, may potentially diminish the effects of antihypertensive drugs. It is worth noting that liquorice has been observed to increase blood pressure in certain situations, such as during the acute phase of infections or if you have conditions like hypertension, hypokalaemia, oedema, or congestive heart failure. For elderly individuals with cardiac, renal, or hepatic disease, as well as those taking medications like digoxin or diuretics, it is advisable to use NatroVital AllerCare with caution. If you are taking anti-diabetic medication, be cautious as Baical Skullcap and Nettle Leaf, both ingredients in AllerCare, can lower elevated blood glucose levels.
- Vitality and Wellness Shipping and Returns Policy
- Please view our policies below;
The active ingredients in NatroVital Allercare when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Allercare. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Started taking this instead of antihistamines. It’s working well so far and doesn’t make me sleepy
This saved my immune system from getting into a really dangerous situation from a reaction. Within literally a couple of days it reversed effects which last time lasted 6 wks. I love this and will be a proud customer purchasing this often from now on. Thank you!