Heavy Metal Test Kit
Hair Mineral Analysis Test Kit with Report
The Hair Mineral Analysis Test also known as Heavy Metal Testing is a safe non-invasive test that measures the levels of essential minerals and heavy metals found in the hair. The Hair Mineral Analysis test can detect a deficiency in minerals such as calcium, iron or magnesium as well as identifying an over exposure to toxic heavy metals such as aluminum, lead, arsenic and mercury.
Heavy Metals are of no benefit to your body whatsoever but they can cause an insurmountable amount of damage to your health and wellbeing. Minerals on the other hand are essential for your growth, healing, vitality and wellness.
Please Note: Treatment with chemicals may affect results, so it is recommended that hair submitted for analysis should not have been coloured or bleached in the past 8 weeks.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Hair Mineral Analysis Test Kit Inclusions
- All the equipment required to complete the Hair Mineral Analysis Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- Return Post delivery to our laboratory (for Australian Customers Only). All other countries will need to send their Hair Mineral Analysis Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
Collecting Your Hair Mineral Analysis Test Sample - Overview
- Your test kit will include full instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Hair Mineral Analysis Test instructions.
- The Hair Mineral Analysis Test is an easy 'do at home' test.
- Post in mail as per Hair Mineral Analysis Test instructions.
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 by Australians Customs. To avoid this fee we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.