MediHerb Andrographis Complex
MediHerb Andrographis Complex 60 Tablets
MediHerb Andrographis Complex is a potent combination of herbs to support immune, hepatic and digestive function.
MediHerb Andrographis Complex May Assist With
- When taken soon after exposure, or at the first sign of symptoms may provide support for and relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections.
- Traditionally used for the relief of the fever of flu.
- Traditionally used to help maintain appetite and digestion
- Traditionally used as a liver tonic.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in MediHerb Andrographis Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Andrographis Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Andrographis Complex per tablet
Andrographis paniculata 2.0 g Ocimum tenuiflorum 500 mg Echinacea purpurea 300 mg Echinacea angustifolia 200 mg Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) herb essential oil 10 mg
MediHerb Andrographis Complex Dosages
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily. Dosage can be increased to 6 tablets daily temporarily for acute conditions.
Children: 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Andrographis Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Andrographis Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Andrographis Complex is contraindicated in Contraindicated in pregnancy.
- MediHerb Andrographis Complex is contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients). Short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.