MediHerb Adrenal Complex
MediHerb Adrenal Complex 60 Tablets
MediHerb Adrenal Complex is a Combination of Licorice and Rehmannia for adrenally depleted patients and HPA axis support.
MediHerb Adrenal Complex May Assist With
- Adrenal Fatigue.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Support healthy adrenal function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Adrenal Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Adrenal Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Adrenal Complex Ingredients per Tablet
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) extract equivalent to dry root 1.75 g Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) extract equivalent to dry rhizome 750 mg
Dosage: Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb Adrenal Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Adrenal Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in patients with hypertension (including women who are prone to hypertension in pregnancy), oedema and in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics.
- Not recommended not recommended during pregnancy, except at the lowest dosage for short periods.
- Caution when taking MediHerb Adrenal Complex is advised with patients receiving prednisolone by injection and in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive medications.
- MediHerb Adrenal Complex contains liquorice that may reduce side effects of potassium sparing diuretics such as spironolactone. Avoid long-term use in patients taking antihypertensive medications, digoxin and other potassium depleting drugs. Caution is advised in patients taking cilostazol. Place patients on a high potassium diet.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Adrenal Complex Greens please contact your health care professional.