Medlab Immune-5 Vanilla 150g Powder
Medlab Immune-5™ is a scientifically-based combination of select first line immune modulating nutrients, together with two specific probiotic species shown to assist with immune function. ResistAid™ is a prebiotic soluble fibre with immune modulating properties while Lactoferrin is a naturally occurring protein found in the body with a positive effect on the immune system. Colostrum provides important innate immune supporting proteins including the antibody IgG that both activates and modulates the body defence processes.
Medlab Immune-5 May Assist With
- Maintain / support immune system health
- Helps stimulate a healthy immune system response
- Helps enhance / improve / promote immune system function
- Helps enhance / promote general health and wellbeing
Product Size: 150g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab Immune-5 Ingredients per 5g dose
Lactoferrin 200 mg Colostrum 340 mg Equiv. IgG 100mg Arabinogalactan (ResistAid™) 2.25g Lactobacillus paracasei (MED 24) 5 billion Bifidobacterium lactis (MED 13) 5 billion
Medlab Immune-5 Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Stevia and Silica.
Medlab Immune-5 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab Immune-5 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab Immune-5 contains colostrum which is derived from cow’s milk and contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Immune-5 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Immune-5, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Immune-5 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.