Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced
Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced Capsules
Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced contains a clinically trialled combination of lactoferrin, zinc and vitamin E, formulated with olive leaf extract and selected probiotic strains to relieve acne symptoms and support immune health.
Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced May Assist With
- May support the healthy function and regulation of immune defence mechanisms.
- May reduce acne lesions in mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
- May assist in the maintenance and health of the intestinal microbiome.
- May provide sebum controlling mechanisms.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced Ingredients per Capsule
Lactoferrin - bovine 100 mg Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 5 billion CFU* Zinc glycinate 47 mg equiv. Zinc 15 mg Bonolive®^ Olea europaea L. extract 125 mg equiv. Olea europaea L. leaves 1050 mg equiv. Oleuropein 50 mg D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 9.09 mg equiv. Vitamin E 11 IU *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced should not to be given to children under 4 years of age.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.