Metagenics ADEK Essentials provides all fat soluble vitamins, which may be compromised in those with a low fat intake, in one convenient capsule.
Metagenics ADEK Essentials May Assist With
- Fat soluble vitamins have associated applications. For example, vitamins A, D and K are all essential in bone health.
- Includes mixed tocopherols containing gamma-tocopherol plus tocotrienols complex containing alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-tocotrienols plus betacarotene and vitamin A.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics ADEK Essentials Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics ADEK Essentials Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics ADEK Essentials Ingredients per Capsule
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type)
|Tocotrienols complex – palm*
|Equivalent Vitamin A
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K)
|Equivalent Vitamin D
*The tocotrienols complex in Metagenics ADEK Essentials is from sustainably sourced palm oil.
Metagenics ADEK Essentials is free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics ADEK Essentials is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics ADEK Essentials - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics ADEK Essentials Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics ADEK Essentials Capsules contain vitamin A, when taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your practitioner.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional