Metagenics PainX Powder
Metagenics PainX Powder is a magnesium combination with exclusive, enhanced bioavailability Meta Mag®.
Metagenics PainX May Assist With
- Relieve mild nerve and fibromyalgic pain.
- Maintain healthy muscle and nerve function and neurotransmitter levels (e.g. GABA).
- Reduce frequency of migraines (from just three months’ treatment).
- Great tasting, fructose free formula with Meta Mag® bioavailable magnesium.
Product Size: 275g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics PainX Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics PainX Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics PainX Ingredients per 9.8g
Corydalis ambigua, rhizome dry (Corydalis) 750mg Eschscholzia californica, herb flowering dry (California Poppy) 750mg Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® - Magnesium bisglycinate) 3.0g Equivalent Magnesium 300mg Potassium citrate 2.0g Equivalent Potassium 723mg Taurine 1.0g Glutamine 500mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg Manganese amino acid chelate 13mg Equivalent Manganese 2.5mg Selenomethionine 186μg Equivalent Selenium 75μg
Metagenics PainX Excipients:
Malic acid, Citric acid – anhydrous, Flavours (nature identical pineapple and passionfruit) and Steviol glycosides.
Metagenics PainX Powder is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics PainX Powder is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics PainX - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics PainX Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.