Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets
Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets for the maintenance of normal healthy thyroid function and metabolism.
Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets May Assist With
- Healthy thyroid function and metabolism.
- Withania is beneficial during times of stress.
- Provides 150 μg of selenium per day for loading dose.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Thyrobalance Ingredients per Tablet
Lycium barbarum fruit, dry (Goji) 3.0g Withania somnifera root, dry (Withania) 1.5g Zingiber officinale rhizome, dry (Ginger) 1.0g Rosmarinus officinalis leaf, dry (Rosemary) 500mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 110mg Equivalent d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 133IU Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg Zinc sulfate monohydrate 16.5mg Equivalent Zinc 6.0mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5.0mg Retinyl palmitate 240μg Equivalent Vitamin A (436 IU) 131μg RE Selenomethionine 94μg Equivalent Selenium 37.5μg Potassium iodide 92μg Equivalent Iodine 70μg
Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets are free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and salt.
Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets are free from artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics Thyrobalance - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets contain vitamin A which when taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your practitioner.
- Metagenics Thyrobalance Tablets contain selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Great Product Great service
This product has had a significant impact on my energy levels!