Metagenics Vitamin E8
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules contain mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols for broader therapeutic activity.
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules May Assist With
- All eight isomers of vitamin E for broader activity
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant which may protect against free radical damage, support cardiovascular function and maintain capillary health.
- Convenient capsules, once per day dose.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Ingredients per Capsule
Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low alpha type) 450mg Equivalent to: d-α-tocopherol 64.3mg d-β-tocopherol 9.6mg d-γ-tocopherol 270mg d-δ-tocopherol 106.1mg Tocotrienols complex – palm* 70mg Equivalent to: d-α-tocopherol 10.4mg d-α-tocotrienol 9.5mg d-β-tocotrienol 1.0mg d-γ-tocotrienol 12.2mg d-δ-tocotrienol 4.2mg * From sustainably sourced palm
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules are free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Vitamin E8 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Vitamin E8 Capsules please contact your health care professional.
Helps with energy and also good for pms.